Valley Pool Tables
The Valley® company was born about 55 years ago in Bay City, Michigan.
Bring the excitement of pool into your home with our line of Valley® home pool tables. Since the beginning of our coin operated pool table, over 55 years ago, we have excelled as the leader in our industry.
We have made our coin operated table the industry standard for many years based on our quality, longevity, and dependability. ValleyÂ® has used the same engineering and manufacturing specifications to build and place our industry leading tables in the hands of all consumers.
Valley pool tables offer the excitement individuals look for in home tables with the dependability of commercial quality construction. Our rich colors, trims, cabinet structure, and imported slate are just part of what makes our tables stand out. Valley pool tables contain the quality, dependability, look and feel that is perfect for any home game room or entertainment space. Purchase an affordable Valley home pool table and enjoy the game of pool in your home for years to come.
For well over 50 years, Valley has been the industry leader in the coin-operated pool table market. Valley’s quality, reliability and durability give the operator the much-needed return on investment around which he can build his route, while Valley’s playability makes our table “The Players Choice”.
For 18 straight years, the Best Coin-Operated Pool Table.
The Valley Coin Operated Pool Table, built in Texas USA which is regarded as the best and most reliable Pool Table in the world. Official table of the VNEA World pool championships.
Valley Tables & Palko
American Pool is the most popular billiard game in the world and Palko Pool is the exclusive distributor for Valley Pool Tables in Australasia. American Pool is a faster more exciting game, the pockets are bigger, the balls are bigger, the cues are bigger & the PROFITS are bigger. As it is NEW to the Australian pub scene it will have an instant impact with male and female players and it is a real opportunity to be one of the first outlets in Australia to offer something new in Pool Table Entertainment.
The tables are available with a mechanical push Shute mechanism or the latest in electronic mechanism design. The electronic mechanism Pool Tables can accept $5, $10 and $20 notes. Set for $3 per game.
Table include accessories: 4 x Maple cues, 2 ¼” Aramith pool balls with magnetic white ball, triangle chalk.
Available in Cheyenne Leather and Black Cat
Valley® Panther ZD-X
Valleys flagship Panther ZD-X™ electronic table adds better than ever programmable features to the attractive looks of the Panther. The upgraded battery, charger and bill acceptor bring longer life, faster charges and improved reliability. Our new software expands on Valley’s already versatile Great 8™ with an industry-leading League Dues management software, expanded accounting options, and even more Happy Hour, time play and bonus pricing choices. The 5-bolt dual density cushions, Valley Ultra cloth and the perfectly-balanced Saluc ball are all designed to improve playability… and profitability.
PANTHER ZD-X FEATURES
- League function now allows the table to collect League dues – no lost envelopes
- New software allows for more pricing options than ever, and new Accounting and Auditing to find what options were most popular in your location.
- USB Printer expandability
- Fully self-contained $ bill acceptor for increased profits
- PATENTED Flush-mount corner castings and new-look down corners
- 5-bolt threaded-insert Panther Rail system eliminates any remaining dead spots
- Flush-mount rubber pocket liners, removable with 2 surface-flush screws
- New 18-amp system holds charges longer and accepts a full charge in half the time. Built-in Battery protection software limits the chance of battery damage.
- Built-in export capability. Software allows for adjustable base coins. The Panther ZD-X can travel worldwide without a board or software change.
CLASSIC VALLEY SPECIFICATIONS
- Magnetic Cue Ball separator with no moving parts uses a cue ball the EXACT SAME SIZE AND WEIGHT as the object balls
- One piece ball collector, quieter with no hang ups
- Valley exclusive Dual-Density cushion rail rubber by D&R Championship – for responsiveness and accuracy
- Diamond markers, permanently printed and coated with clear melamine layer
- Quality Imported Slate
- Valley Teflon Ultra cloth by Championship resists spills and looks better, longer
- Solid poplar hardwood cushion rails and top rails
- Replaceable coin chute housing, breaks away without damaging cabinet, replaces easily
- 3/4″ Seven-ply solid-core plywood cabinet
- Adjustable coin slot, Factory set to $1 play
- Coin counter on door for improved visibility
- Side-by-side and end-to-end slate support
- Proudly built in Richland Hills TX USA
A sturdy and stylish pool table that’s in a class by itself.